Posted on Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 at 12:25 pm by Administrator
1 Pound of Hamburger
3 Cans of Kidney Beans Mixed Drank and Light
3 Cans of Chopped Tomato’s (look for southwestern flavoring added)
Sauté Onions in Olive Oil
Brown Hamburger with Onions
Add Kidney Beans and Tomatoes
Add Cord and Season with Salt, Pepper, and Chili Powder
Created by Darcy Hagan
1 Box of Whole Wheat Penne
2 Pints of Grape Tomatoes
6-8 Fresh Whole Garlic Cloves
1 Ball of Fresh Mozzarella
Salt & Pepper
Fresh Parmesan (optional)
Preheat over to 400° and place tomatoes in glass baking dish along with garlic cloves. Add generous coating of olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. After 20-25 minutes, add a generous amount of balsamic vinegar to the tomatoes and garlic and bake for another 20-25 minutes again stirring occasionally until tomatoes have burst and caramelized. Cook whole wheat penne and drain. Dice up the mozzarella and ribbon the basil. Combine tomato mixture, pasta, mozzarella and basil and serving dish. Add more olive oil and/or balsamic vinegar if necessary. Serve hot or at room temperature. Sprinkle with fresh parmesan if desired.
6-8 Eggs or Egg Whites
Any type of Vegetable Sautéed with Olive Oil and Fresh Garlic
Any type of cheese (I suggest feta and parmesan or anything to your liking)
Sauté vegetable in olive oil and garlic, then add eggs with a splash of milk. Cook until slightly firm, add cheese and sliced tomatoes. Put in oven at 350° for 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning or whatever seasoning you like. Serve & Enjoy!
2 Large Onions, finely chopped or grated
6 Tablespoons of Butter
4 teaspoons Flour
8 strips of Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
4 can Mince Clams (8 ounces)
1 cup bottled Clam Juice
2 teaspoon Basil
4 pinches of Thyme
4 cups heavy Cream
8 Potatoes peeled, boiled and very finely chopped salt and white pepper to taste.
Sauté onion in butter until onion is tender. Add flour and cook for a minute or two. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Serve with cheese straws.
Soup can be made earlier in the day and refrigerated. Allow soup to come to room temperature and then reheat.
Cook 2 Pounds of Mac until tender
8 tbs of Butter
8 tbs of Flour
Brown Flour in Butter
Add 6 cups of whole milk, stir until thicken. Add 2 lbs of Cheddar Cheese cut up. Add Salt & Pepper to taste. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
2 Packs of Cream Cheese
2 Packs of Powder Ranch Dressing
2 Cups of Scallions
2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Package of Soft Tacos
½ Cup of Sour Cream
Chop Scallions and mix all together and spread on a soft taco. Roll up and slice into bite sizes.
1 cup unsweetened melted chocolate
2 cups sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup confectionary sugar
1. In mixing bowl, combine chocolate, sugar, and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time. While stirring, add vanilla, flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate.
2. Once completely mixed, chill overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and mold dough in small quarter size balls.
4. Place confectionary sugar in separate bowl, and roll each ball through confectionary sugar, creating a small layer or white confectionary sugar.
5. Place balls on backing sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Let cool, but not too cool, for warm and tasty Chocolate Crinkle Cookies!
Made with Roasted Apple Grille Saucen
8-10 Slices white bread, crusts removed, and cut into 1-inch cubes
8 oz. Bacon
1 Granny smith apple, cored, peeled, and finely chopped
3 Cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
1 Cup Stonewall Kitchen roasted apple grille sauce
1 Cup heavy cream
1 Cup milk
5 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 Tsp Salt
½ Tsp. ground black pepper
¼ Tsp. Thyme leaves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9x13inch baking pan.
2. Sauté ½ inch pieces of bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
3. Place half of the bread cubes in the prepared baking dish.
4. Sprinkle with half of the granny smith apple, cheddar cheese, and bacon. Repeat layers.
5. Drizzle the Stonewall Kitchen roasted smoked apple grille sauce over the break cubes.
6. Whisk together the cream, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and thyme.
7. Pour egg mixture over bread cubes. Press down with a spatula.
8. Cover with plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes, or over night, in the refrigerator.
9. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown and cooked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Tip – a hearty peasant or Italian bread is preferred